Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Week....

Last week was all about fire safety.  We were super busy, what with a field trip and all.  I know I am not the only kinder teacher out there who is beyond tired after taking those kidlets on a field trip, whew!  I meant to hop on here over the weekend and show a glimpse of our centers this week but I had too much catching up to do.  My kiddos and my house were in desperate need of a mother... and a housekeeper.  So better late than never here is a glimpse at last week's centers...




We also discussed what to do in an emergency, and thanks to Mr. Harry we were able to discuss what constitutes an emergency.  If you haven't figured it out by now I am a HUGE fan of Harry Kindergarten!  


This week is all about Thanksgiving... pictures coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment