Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

What Do You See?

M&M Sorting Mats

Playdough Color Mats

Color Word Tiles

Brown Bear Book
We had Brown Bear Centers on Friday to wrap up our color review days.  It was a lot to fit into our short day and I felt like I was trying to rush them a bit too quickly! Kinder kiddos at the beginning of the year do not do anything quickly... whew! Days later I am still exhausted thinking about it.  The kids had a great time though and with all the amazing Brown Bear units out there on TpT I had to dedicate an entire day to this great book.  (If we didn't have a million and one other things to cover I could have dedicated an entire week to it).  Thanks to all of you who created such amazing resources for us to use (because I did not create a single one!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment