Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why Thank You....

Thanks to Sarah at Mean Mommy Academy for making this adorable graphic!


I am not one for big speeches and lots of of oohs and ahhs but I would like to take this moment to thank the little people.  You know who you are, you inspire me to do what I do, to spend money that I shouldn't spend, and to stay up later than I should making and creating items that will help you learn.  I have dedicated my last 9 years to you and without you, my little people, I would not be blogging.  SO really this one's for you...


Haha!  Really I want to thank Mrs. B for this lovely blog award.  I was thrilled with the recognition.

In order to accept this lovely award, which I gladly will, here is what I must to do:

1.  Follow the person who gave me the award.  Check!
2.  Link back to the person that gave me the award.  Check!
3.  Pass the award on to new bloggers and let them know they have received the award. Check!

And so without further ado, the nominees are..... in no particular order...
Those are my nominees... did you see a theme?  With back to school I am kinda stalking my fellow kinder friends (and they are all amazing)!  Well I have LOTS to do on this lovely Saturday so I am logging off!  Have a marvelous day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment