Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jamberry Nails Online Party!

Okay ladies I know this is not school related, but it is summer so I am going to share with you one of my FAVORITE products ever!!!  Great for a little summer style or even some back to school fashion!


Jamberry Nails!

Have you tried them???  Have you heard of them???  They are A.MAZ.ING!  

I am having an ONLINE PARTY and I would love for you to check them out! 

If you are like me you LOVE to have your nails painted but you teach kindergarten (or some other equally as nail thrashing of a grade level), you are a mommy, you have a house to keep clean, and your pretty mani looks chipped and awful by the end of the first day.  (I HATE THIS) 
Also, if you are like me you make the salary of well a teacher... haha.  Over spring break I splurged and had my mani done with shellac, it was fab. it lasted for weeks, it cost me almost $100 dollars to do my fingers and toes!  Going and getting your nails done adds up... FAST!  That is why I LOVE this product.  It stays pretty and in tact on your fingernails for up to 2 weeks (4 weeks on your toes) and it really is pretty easy to apply, check out the video below for application instructions:


It really is EASY!  I used my blow dryer and it took me maybe 20 minutes to apply all of my nails and this was my FIRST time.  I am sure it will be faster the next attempt!

Also, delivery is FAST I ordered my nail wraps Monday and they were in my mailbox Thursday!  

I love them!  LOVE.  So do my girls, they have jamberry juniors for kiddos under 8, and they are adorable!




Want to see more?  Check out the pictures below:






Aren't they fun!  I love how easy it is to get cute nail designs!

If you want to join my party just click HERE to place an order, they are buy 3 get one FREE!!!
Just link to my party upon check out (Mindy Sumens)

I promise you will love them as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment