Friday, August 24, 2012

Teacher, Teacher, Teacher!

We made it through our first week.  I have lost my voice.  I forget how much talking is required during the first week of kindergarten.  I forget how much I will repeat myself.  I forget my name is "teacher" apparently I answer to it.  Apparently I need to teach my classes how to pronounce 'Mrs. Sumens'.  Apparently I forget many things over the course of a year as my current class grows and changes into the big first graders that they soon will be.

 I remember perfectly however how cute, excited, and eager these little kidlets are to be in school.  I love kindergarten.  Even without my voice.  Even when I am known as 'Teacher'.  Even when I say the same thing over and over and over again!  We are learning our routines and procedures, we are getting to know each other, and we are going to have an amazing year!!!

Here are some pictures of our first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment