Monday, September 15, 2014

Moving Right Along...

We just finished day 14 today, 14 days!  I must say on day four I was concerned if my sanity would make it to day 14.  I compare training a new set of kinders to the third trimester of pregnancy.  If you remembered all of the discomfort of the end of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth you would hesitate to suffer through it again but once you see that sweet baby all that pain and discomfort is worth it.  That is what the first 10-14 days of kinder are like, PAIN.FUL.  But then after a few days of what feel like herding cats they can make a line, respond to your attention signal, transition from their seats to the carpet without running and somersaults.... ahhhhh.  Then the real teaching can begin and I fall in love with my new classes of kinders and I remind myself that those first 10 days were worth every painful moment.
I love my job, LOVE. and now that we are getting into our routines I am very excited for a fabulous year.








17 comments:

  1. Yesss.... I love it when the "real" teaching begins! Hope you're still having a great year!
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable kids they are. You know my kid is also going to best Phoenix preschool since last few days. He is really excited to learn new things in his school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ولأننا افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض فاننا تستخدم احدث وافضل طرق نقل العفش عن طريق امهر الموظفين المدربين جيدا علي كافة اعمال تحميل وتنزيل العفش وكذلك حسن ترتيبة داخل السيارات لضمان وصولة سليم تماما بالاضافة الى افضل طرق تغليف الاثاث ويشمل ذلك ( تغليف نايلون – تغليف مفرقعات – تغليف كارتون ) وذلك لضمان وصول العفش بالكامل بدون اية خدوش او كسور في بة كل هذا بالاضافة الى افضل وامهر الفنيين المدربين جيدا ً علي كافة اعمال فك العفش بكافة انواعة وكذلك فك الستائر والمطابخ
    شراء اثاث مستعمل
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    نقل اثاث
    اسعار تخزين اثاث بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information Laser Marking Engraving Cutting Machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing. kids songs

    ReplyDelete

  6. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the next information
    Background Removal Service
    Car Image Editing service
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for 3D Printing and Rapid Prototyping Tools, Pad Printing Technology is an ideal place for you. Simply find the high-quality prints in 3D printing and prototyping. Our professionals are known for using high-end technologies to produce such prints and offer them to different individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am bulbul and I am a student at Andhra University in Commerce department. This is a best company for the students who want to take admission in any department. For any information about Andhra University visit at https://andhra.univ.org.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up. dean winchester leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Chuck Greene Jacket

    ReplyDelete