Thursday, August 15, 2013

one week and counting!

I have been MIA, this move is killing me!  We are STILL waiting for our new house to close (it was supposed to close July 26th) and living in Grandma's basement without WiFi is BRU.TAL.  Being 200+ miles from my friends is HARD.  Staring at a new school and a new district with different ideas is unsettling.  BUT I can do this and I really am excited for a new school year.

Since I can't move into a house yet... which sooooo I wish I could, I have been getting my classroom ready.  School starts one week from TODAY (which with my luck will also be the day we finally close on this house).  So here is a sneak peak of what I have been up to,   sorry about the crappy cell phone pics, who knows where my camera got packed!

WARNING: crappy cell phone picture overload, proceed at own risk.








































No comments:

Post a Comment