Saturday, September 22, 2012

We Love to Sort!

Math centers this week focused on sorting.  The kiddos LOVED it!  We had 4 sorting centers this week:

M&M (sort and graph)
Parking Lot (sorting vehicles by type/color)
Ice Cube Tray Color Sort
Farm Animal Sort


Since we had such a great time sorting I thought that I would share the love!

My Friday Freebie is a copy of our Farm Animal Sort recording sheet. 
 (click on the link to go to my google docs to get your own copy)


Freebie Fridays


We also had our 20th day of school this week!  It is hard to believe we are already 20 days in!!!


I love how hard these kiddos are working on their Zero the Hero books!   This unit is by far one of my favorite units all year.  I love counting our way through the year!



On a personal note this is what we were up to this weekend...


 Little Man brought home Happy the Hippo from pre-school for the weekend and it was our job to take him out and show him a good time.  My little guy decided that he needed to go out to breakfast and on a four wheeler ride with Grandma and Grandpa!  I think that Happy had a good visit and I adore my little guy, isn't he too adorable in those glasses!  

No comments:

Post a Comment