Since I have been sharing bits and pieces of my planbook, have I mentioned that I love my planbook?!? I thought I would share my information pages that I keep in the very front of my beloved book. They keep me all together and organized, ahhh. Just click on the picture below to check 'em out!
And on another unrelated note, two very lovely ladies nominated me for another award:
Here are the requirements for accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks again ladies!
2. Include a link to their site... see above.
3. Include the award image on your blog...I added it to my my awards page.
4. Include 7 random facts about yourself:
- I love, love, LOVE sleeping in... I never get to do it with three little kiddos but I LOVE it (on the very rare occasion that it happens).
- Diet coke addict. Need I say more? It kinda gets me through my teaching day. During the summer I try to go without and it is BRUTAL! I indulged yesterday and I am fairly certain a heavenly choir sang!
- I love to bake, but hate to cook.
- Hubby and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary in March! I can't believe it has been ten years! In my mind we are still those young college kids, reality check!
- Speaking of Hubsters he is an amazing musician. He sings all day and so do my sweet kidlets! Thanks to his influence music is a HUGE part of my school day and I was finally able to get over my fear of singing with people in the room. I no longer care who can hear me.
- Oh and the Mr. is taking me to Wicked for my birthday in September, in Vegas, I am THRILLED (not about the birthday getting older is not on my list of fav's but Wicked... that is something to be thrilled about)!
- I am trying to simplify my life.... starting with the massive amount of clothing that my children have. I am cutting it in half and getting rid of the rest (which is so hard for me to do). Wish me luck!
5. Nominate 15 other blogs for this award...
(I am working on this and will update as I nominate)
6. When nominating, be sure to include a link to their site...see above.
7. Let bloggers know they have been nominated. I am leaving a comment on the most recent post on each of the 15 blogs!!
Congratulations to you all! I am so excited to get to know all of you a little better, thanks for welcoming me to the blog world!